Alternate name: Leprosy
Public health management guidelines
The Queensland Health guidelines for this condition are currently under review. Clinicians should contact their local public health unit for public health advice if they require it.
- List of all Pathological, clinical and provisional diagnosis notifiable conditions
- List of Public Health Unit contacts
- Notifiable conditions report form for Queensland clinicians (PHA S70) (PDF, 48kB) - if faxing notification, follow up by phone.
- Notification criteria for pathology laboratories (PDF, 55kB).
Epidemiological data and reports
- View communicable diseases data for notifiable conditions in Queensland.
- Download annual reports of the Australian Mycobacterium Laboratory Reference Network.