Acute viral hepatitis
Public health management guidelines
Attending medical practitioners/medical superintendents (or delegates)
- List of all Pathological, clinical and provisional diagnosis notifiable conditions
- List of Public Health Unit contacts
- Notifiable conditions report form for Queensland clinicians (PHA S70) (PDF, 48kB) - if faxing notification, follow up by phone.
Epidemiological data and reports
- view communicable diseases data for notifiable conditions in Queensland.
- The Kirby Institute usually reports annually on HIV, viral hepatitis
and sexually transmissible infections in Australia. The data, including full
data tables and charts as well as additional information, can be found on the
Kirby Institute’s data site. Due to the ongoing
COVID-19 pandemic, data has been compiled into a national summary for