Fact sheet – Health Conditions directory
Public health management guidelines
The Queensland Health guidelines for this condition are currently under review. Clinicians should contact their local public health unit for public health advice if they require it.
- List of all Pathological, clinical and provisional diagnosis notifiable conditions
- List of Public Health Unit contacts
- Notifiable conditions report form for Queensland clinicians (PHA S70) (PDF, 48kB) - if faxing notification, follow up by phone.
- Notification criteria for pathology laboratories (PDF, 55kB)
Enhanced surveillance for public health units
- Case Questionnaire Form (PDF, 258kB) - used by public health units to collect and manage more detailed information
for enhanced case surveillance.