Public health management guidelines
- List of all Pathological, clinical and provisional diagnosis notifiable conditions
- List of Public Health Unit contacts
- Notifiable conditions report form for Queensland clinicians (PHA S70) (PDF, 48kB) - if faxing notification, follow up by phone.
Enhanced surveillance for public health units
- Case report form (PDF,
298kB) - used by public health units to collect and manage more detailed information
for enhanced case surveillance.
Epidemiological data and reports
- View communicable diseases data for notifiable conditions in Queensland.
- Annual Surveillance Report – analysis of HIV, viral hepatitis and sexually transmissible infections in Australia produced by The Kirby Institute.